The Clark County School District and the University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV) have partnered to launch an initiative called Project PUEBLO. With funding from ESSER III funds, Project PUEBLO aims to provide a unique learning experience to educators, empowering them with the necessary tools to teach students who are learning English as a second language. The program is designed to equip educators with skills that can be applied to every subject area, ensuring that English language learners receive a quality education.
- Unlock Your Future: Nevada Career Exploration Week
- The Remarkable Transformation of O’Callaghan MS i3 Learn Academy: A Journey to Five-Star Success
- The Vital Role of CCSD School Counselors
- Grant Sawyer MS Students Perform Powerful Anti Bullying Play
- Mariachi Joya Prepares a Halftime Show at Allegiant Stadium